Twitter released the 280 Character limit for all user
- 15 Nov, 2017
- 872 Views
After testing the Twitter has finally enabled 280 character limit for all users.
Twitter says no change of floods will come after this change. Long Twitters are very low according to Twitter's data. During testing this feature its only 5% of the selected users had more than 140 character's. This limit of 280 character has been issued for all languages that it needs. According to the company spokesman, Japanese, Korean and Chinese Languages have a complete word, so many languages do not require more characters in these languages.
Twitters Official line at that time was:
Giving you more characters to express yourself
We want every person around the world to easily express themselves on Twitter, so we're doing something new: we're going to try out a longer limit, 280 characters, in languages impacted by cramming (which is all except Japanese, Chinese, and Korean).
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search