Finally Microsoft buy LinkedIn
- 10 Dec, 2016
- 1213 Views
Finally Microsoft officially buy LinkedIn in the $26.2 billion. The European Union has approved the purchase, when Microsoft was released several months of discussions affirmed. Responding purchase LinkedIn, which has been brought on the scene.
LinkedIn users will not have much difference from this purchase but will be able to use the features of Microsoft Office with LinkedIn. In addition, the windows 10 function the notification of LinkedIn users will be able to get on your desktop.
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search