Apple iPhone X - A Complete new Features Tour Guide
- 12 Apr, 2018
- 685 Views
Apple Full display iPhone X comes with amazing features. I'm here to tell you the iPhone X new Gestures, Face ID, Animoji, and some other pretty cool things that are really easy to use.
How to Use new Gestures
- Now Simply you can just swipe up to go home because there's no Home button.
- If you want to check all the apps you have open, simple swipe from the bottom and pause. Then, swipe left or right to move between your apps.
- To get to the Control Center, simply swipe down from the top-right. To close Control Center, just swipe up.
- 3D Touch to do things like turn up the sound or brighten the screen.
- If you want to check all of your notifications in one place? Swipe down from the top, and all your social, sms , updates are there.
- Swipe left to quickly access your camera and right to see your widgets.
- Wanna talk to Siri? You can still say, "Hey Siri," but now you can also press and hold the side button to talk to Siri anytime.
- If you Power off your iPhone, press and hold the side button and either volume button, then swipe to shutdown.
How to Use Face ID
In iPhone X your face is your password. To unlock your iPhone X, just look at it. It's simple to set up. Just rotate your head around you're indoors, outdoors, or even in total darkness your iPhone will recognize you. iPhone X can recognize you with a new hairstyle, a beard, different makeup, glasses, even in many types of sunglasses.
How to Use Animoji
With Animojis, you can become one of 12 builtin characters, like a monkey, a cat, or this guy. The TrueDepth camera detect over 50 muscles in your face in real time, to capture your every expression. If you want To send an Animoji, just start a conversation in Messages. Then open the Animoji app and choose which one you want to be. Hit record. Hey, Dad, how do I look? And press stop when you're done. If you change your mind, you can switch characters. Once you've found the perfect one, just tap send. You can even make an Animoji a sticker. Just strike a pose, touch and hold the Animoji, then drag it anywhere inside the conversation.
How to Use Portrait Lighting
iPhone X another cool feature is both the front and rear-facing cameras have Portrait mode, so now even your selfies will look more amazing. You can also add some new studio lighting effects with Portrait Lighting. It's simple to do. When you're in Portrait mode, slide to choose between five different lighting effects, then shoot. You can also edit the lighting effect afterwards. Go to the portrait and select Edit. Then choose the lighting effect you want. Creating a whole new look is that easy. These are just some of the great, new features on iPhone X.