An analog or analogue is method of transmitting information using energy waves. It doesn't have distinct levels but is a continuously variable wave. Human voice for example is transferred by directly converting the sound wave to electricity.
Analog cell phones (1G) used this technology. However virtually all modern cell phones use digital signals (2G or later).
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search