The accelerometer is a built-in electronic component or sensor that measures wrap and motion. It is also capable of detecting rotation and motion gestures such as waving or shaking.
- The most common use for it is to activate auto screen rotation on mobile devices when the user changes their postion from portrait to landscape or vice-versa.
- Another Latest application for the accelerometer is to control the mobile device music player with gestures (Sony Ericsson Shake control or Samsung Motion play technologies).
- Accelerometers are also apply for enriching the gaming controls.
- Another popular mobile phone feature based on an accelerometer is turn-to-mute. It allows user to mute an incoming call, silence an alarm or pause the mobile music player simply by turning the device face down.
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search