AAC (Advanced Audio Coding)
AAC is an audio coding standard for storing digital audio. It's commonly used for storing music on the Internet, PCs and portable music players and phones. It's similar to MP3, but it was designed to be its successor and offers good quality and minimum file sizes. It also supports DRM, which enforces copyright.
AAC+ and AAC++ are newer versions of the standard.
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search