A-GPS (Assisted GPS)
Assisted GPS (A-GPS) is used to speed up start-up times of GPS-based positioning systems. GPS may have problems getting a lock when the signal is weak and in such a case A-GPS would assist in getting a lock.
This, however, is achieved by the use of an Assistance Server, so a data connection is required and charges may apply for the data transfer.
Popular Mobile Searching
- Latest Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Coming Soon Mobile Phones in Pakistan
- Dual Camera Mobile Phones Prices
- Under Display Fingerprint Mobile Phones Prices
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Mobile Phones
- Fingerprint scanner Mobile Phones Prices
- 4000mAh Battery Mobile Phones
- Android Oreo Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi 4GB RAM Mobile Phones
- See All Popular Search